Birthday Party

What could be more exciting than a crocodile in your backyard?
A snake in your lounge room!

Would your child love a wildlife party, reptile party, zoo party or animal party?

Then why not let Australian Wildlife Displays bring the animals to you.

For a thrilling one hour the kids will be captivated by the animals, and leave your child the envy of all those who attend!
Birthday boys and girls are the Special Animal ‘Ranger’ who get to hold, carry and show most of the animals to their friends (if they want to, of course!)


Birthday shows run for approximately one hour and can be conducted indoors or outdoors. No set up time is required and the kids are riveted to the show.

Don’t forget to have the camera battery charged to take lots of photos, and if you have a special request, just ask!

Birthday parties are most suitable for children aged 3 and older, in groups of up to 25 children.


Download the FREE Australian Wildlife Displays party invites and colouring in sheets!




Birthday Party FAQ

What time do I start the party?
Start the party at least 30min before the animals. This will ensure all the guests have arrived before the show starts.

How early do you arrive to set up?
We have very little to set up, so only arrive 5min before our scheduled start time

Can we have the party outside?
Yes. As a general rule, if the kids are comfortable with the weather the animals are too

If the party is inside, will the animals make a mess?
Not likely, since we carry the animals they are not running around pooing on the floor.

Can we have the party at a park?
Yes, but please have an extreme weather backup plan (rain or heat). It is not fair on us to cancel the party the day before because it is raining.

Can we have the party at your location?
We are a private zoo that is not open to the public. We can visit you at any location for your party.

How much deposit is required?
No deposit is required to make a booking, just pay in full on the day.

Do you visit rural NSW?
Yes we do visit the rural areas of New South Wales, just let us know where you live as travel fees will apply.